Program Manager & Scrum Master - #6732057
Fecha: hace 1 semana
ciudad: Medellín, Antioquia
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo completo
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us! Job Description Job Description: The Program Manager and Scrum Master will play a crucial role in project management and coordination, utilizing Scrum best practices to drive efficiency and successful product delivery. This professional will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams, ensuring strategic alignment, and effective project execution Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee the planning, execution, and closure of projects, ensuring timely delivery within defined scope.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish clear objectives, identify requirements, and ensure alignment with strategic goals.
- Lead agile teams through the implementation and continuous improvement of Scrum practices.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives to foster transparency, collaboration, and adaptability.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks, anticipating potential issues, and developing contingency plans.
- Resolve obstacles and conflicts, promoting a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master and/or Program Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies and practical experience in Scrum implementation.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) or other relevant certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of project management best practices and knowledge of project management tools.