Product Manager, Omnichanel - Urgent Role - #5242280
We are on the lookout for a driven Product Manager, Omnichanel to join our productive team at TeleSign in Bogotá, D.C..
Growing your career as a Full Time Product Manager, Omnichanel is a fantastic opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, people management and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Product Manager, Omnichanel at TeleSign today!
Who We Are:
Telesign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who will collaborate with our Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and Leadership teams to drive our fraud products forward. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and product minded team to build project management tools you would actually want to use. We aim to empower our teams to have responsibility over the applications they deliver, and you will provide the expertise, tooling, and structure to enable that.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Leadership to set the long-term vision of the Telesign suite of solutions
- Responsible for tactical implementation of short term and long term product roadmap.
- Communicate product strategy and status to all relevant participants and stakeholders
Skills and Experience You Possess:
- 5+ years Product Management Experience
- 3+ years of experience working on fraud detection and prevention products
- Comfortable with an iterative and flexible development style
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality products
- Judicious decision making skills in a high-responsibility environment
- Independent problem solving skills, working efficiently with teams of two to three, pair programming or working alone
- Thirst for learning about emerging technology and market trends, tempered with a healthy skepticism
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.Benefits of working as a Product Manager, Omnichanel in Bogotá, D.C.:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.Publicar currículum