Demand Planning Analyst - Immediate Start - #5241986
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Demand Planning Analyst to join our all-star team at in Bogotá, D.C..
Growing your career as a Full Time Demand Planning Analyst is an incredible opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, presentation and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Demand Planning Analyst at today!
- Cleanse the demand history from one-off effects (HIE and others) and other effects that have the potential to reduce the data quality for later statistical projection steps
- Upload demand history from all markets, prepare forecast accuracy data
- Monitors demand to spot trends in deviating actual demand versus the plan
- Perform root cause analysis to identify changes to improve responsiveness and better execute the demand and supply plans
- Alert all necessary personnel on upcoming shortages or back orders
- Collaborate with demand controller on submitting DP CR (demand plan changes requests), provide feedback to commercial teams, follow up through approval, escalate when needed.
- Tracks weekly/monthly forecast error results versus established targets; identifies and reports on root cause for forecast error below targets
- Follow process to measure forecast against actual sales, obtaining feedback from markets, analyzing results, perform root cause analysis, recommend action steps to ensure supply
- Check weekly rationalization dashboard and make necessary adjustments
Be part of a growing multinational company in Medical Devices sector|Contribute to the company´s consolidation in Colombia and the region
- BS or BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in demand planning/forecasting
- Supply Chain experience with good understanding of processes in sales, marketing, and finance
- Experience with SAP, IBP, APO, ERP, Tableau, and SQL is a plus
- Experience in Medical Devices industry preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
Portuguese a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, SAP IBP experience is a plus
- Ability to use statistics and mathematics to create accurate demand plans
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Ability be result focused, detail oriented and deadlines driven
- Understanding of supply chain principles
- Identifying and analyzing demand shifts, determine root cause, and executing corrective actions
Well-known multinational company of medical devices sector
Be part of a growing company in LATAM with a great career path and contribute to its positioning through coordinating, preparing, and maintaining regulatory submissions and documents.Benefits of working as a Demand Planning Analyst in Bogotá, D.C.:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Advantageous package
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.Publicar currículum